What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address from online forms you choose to complete.
- Log data such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To assist in the operation of our website
- To provide services and products you request.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To safeguard our rights and property.
- As required to comply with applicable laws and statutes.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services.
- To provide Services on our behalf.
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may be given access to your Personal Information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. You can disable cookies by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
Technology Management Resources, Inc., will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, other than as described in this policy. All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To unsubscribe from emails, click on the Unsubscribe link in the email, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to unsubscribe.
We reserve the right to update and change the terms of this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Acceptance of Terms
Telephone: (800) 867-2249
Mailing Address: Technology Management Resources, Inc., 766 N. State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714